Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #281
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy Labor Day everyone! Long live UNIONS in this land!

    How was that concert Lance? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Housework on labor day CCfan? [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    I figger a little R and R and R and R is in order right about now!
    CCatch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus D

  2. #282
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will tell Mr CCfan Happy Birthday for ya! We had alot of fun! We had about 30-40 people in and out most of the day. I have ALOT of house work to do though.
    Anyways! Today is Labor Day.....Hope everyone has a great day!
    Love,
    CCfan

  3. #283
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gosh, do I feel bright tailed and bushy eyed or what?
    It's a sleepy 2 fer Tuesday.

    I'm So Tired_The Beatles
    Sound-A-Sleep_Blondie

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #284
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes a rainy [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] and sleepy [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] day here also Gus~

    My 2 pics are:

    Calling All Angels~ By Train
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Cherry Bomb~ Joan Jett/ Cherie Currie
    I cannot wait to get the DVD just to see what I missed in Anaheim. Ya-hooooooooooo

    I'm sipping on some coffee to keep warm, last week I was roasting, this week freezing. Hahaha... Have a great nite. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~

  5. #285
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't get much house work done. I didn't feel very well after his party. I feel bad that I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to with my dad the day after. His birthday was the day after Mr. CCfan. I took him out for lunch, went back to his house and almost fell asleep on his couch. I went home and took a 3 hour nap, woke up long enough to watch half a movie, and then pretty much slept through the rest of the long weekend. I got up every once in a while to do some dishes, etc. So I guess I did get my R and R and R and R!!! hee hee
    How was everyone else's labor day weekend?
    Hope all is well, talk to you more later.
    Love,
    Christina

  6. #286
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah.....
    I am so excited!!! I don't know if anyone else is familiar with the movie "Savannah Smiles"... I just got it in the mail today. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I haven't seen it since I was a Yungin, but I am so excited to have it now.
    Has anyone ever seen it? What did you think?

  7. #287
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I guess my sleepy 2 fers were sort of apropos, eh Christina? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    I, for one, had a simply FUNtastic weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Unfortunately, along came the w*rking week like a predictable earthquake shaking me out of my muse and back to the nauseating reality of my own personal h*llhole which is my job. LOLTKFC!

    Hey Jettster [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] that whole DVD sounds like it will be great huh? Most of it will be totally new to me and I totally can't wait.

    Goodnight youz!
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
    GD

  8. #288
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] thursday is in store for us New Yorkers. Oh well, I guess I will just have to serve some hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and make some homemade nutting muffins on this chilly day. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Counting down the dayzzz til I get my Jett DVD, I cannot wait to feast my brown eyes on this belated birthday present to me. Hahahaha...

    Have a great day! Yours truly, one and only NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #289
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I hear ya NYJ. That DVD is going to be FANtastic 4 sure!

    Thanks for the coffee on this here NOT SO "chilly" day in the desert. Expecting 102 degrees today...//oo//

    Have a wonderful Thursday folks!!!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #290
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    " It's Freaky Friday "
    Morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served w/ Ny Charlie style bagels.

    Have a great Friday everyone! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic